Here’s what’s happening on Friday…
Packet Pickup — Presented by Marco
Friday, April 20, 2018 – 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
All runners must pick up their packets during this time in the Halenbeck Fieldhouse.
What you need to know
- Please have one form of identification with you when you pick up your race packet.
- You may have your packet picked up by another individual, if you wish. That person will need to present his or her own ID in order to claim your registration.
- Team captains for the 5K Corporate Challenge will pick up a packet with all team member materials. Team captains must present photo ID for recording purposes. If you are not a team captain, please find your team captain to collect your race day bib and clothing. Packets are sorted by team name.
Can’t make it Friday? Use the Proxy Pickup Service!
- We will automatically transfer any packet not picked up on Friday night to our proxy pickup service, allowing runners to pick up their packet on race day. Reminder, there is NO race day registration.
- St. Cloud Tech Tiger student athletes will have your packet ready for you to pick up Saturday morning well before the race begins. The proxy pickup service is $5 with all proceeds going to the St. Cloud Tech High School Track and Field and Cross Country teams. Advanced registration for this service is not required.
Feeling Good MN Health and Fitness Expo
Friday, April 20, 2018 – Noon to 8 p.m.
Local, regional and national vendors will be selling, sampling and showing off the latest products from the world of running and fitness. You’ll find great deals on everything from running shoes to your last minute nutrition needs. Learn about exciting new products directly from the source at the SCHEELS Exhibit located at the Health and Fitness Expo! Learn more
BLEND Kids Health and Fitness Expo — Sponsored by American Door Works
Friday, April 20, 2018 – 2 to 8 p.m.
From the young to the young at heart, the BLEND Kids Health and Fitness Expo offers fun for the entire family. The expo will be packed with interactive and engaging activities for all ages. Kids will learn how to make physical activity a fun and everyday part of life.
Boys & Girls Club/KIDSTOP 1K — Sponsored by North Risk Partners - Apollo Division
Friday, April 20, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
More than 500 kids who attend Boys & Girls Club and KIDSTOP sites will be participating in the third annual 1K on Friday, April 21. The event is sponsored by North Risk Partners - Apollo Division along with a donation from The Todd Steinke Memorial Fund. Sponsors are planning a celebration for all kids who participate.
BLEND 1K — Sponsored by Capital One
Friday, April 20, 2018 at 6 p.m.
The BLEND 1K is the perfect opportunity for children 12 and under to get out and exercise their rights to a healthy and happy future! Entrants limited to the first 1,000 kids. This race is the first in the BLEND Fit Kids Series. The Fit Kids Series gives kids the chance to earn great prizes for participating in fun events throughout Central Minnesota. Join in the fun at the BLEND Kids Health and Fitness Expo, too.
Friday, April 20, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
A Friday night tradition. The St. Cloud Subaru 5K Run/Walk is THE race that gets everyone into the swing of spring.
The course starts adjacent to Husky Stadium, winds through St. Cloud State University, reaches Lake George and returns to Husky Stadium. A great event for experienced runners, first-timers and for those needing a warm-up for Saturday's race.
Greater St. Cloud Development Corp. 5K Corporate Challenge
Friday, April 20, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
The Corporate Challenge event happens in conjunction with the St. Cloud Subaru 5K Run/Walk on Friday. This event promotes health and wellness in area businesses and provides some friendly competition between coworkers and other organizations.