SCHEELS Health and Fitness Expo
Friday, April 19, 2019 – noon to 8 p.m.
Check out our newly expanded expo at Downtown St. Cloud’s River’s Edge Convention Center.
Local, regional and national vendors will be selling, sampling and showing off the latest products from the world of running and fitness.
You’ll find great deals on everything from running shoes to your last minute nutrition needs. And browse discounted gear for your running season at the SCHEELS Exhibit!
Check out some booths related to earth-friendly practices. It is the Earth Day Run after all!
Be sure to also attend the Kids Adventure Expo – sponsored by Stride Academy – from 2 to 8 pm. The expo will be packed with interactive and engaging activities for all ages. Kids will learn how to make physical activity a fun and everyday part of life.
Packet Pick-Up – sponsored by Central McGowan – for all Earth Day Run races will also take place from 11 to 8 pm. For Half Marathon and Half Marathon runners who cannot pick-up their packet on Friday, proxy pickup is available on Saturday morning. We will automatically transfer any packet not picked up on Friday. Reminder, there is NO race day registration.
Reserve Your Space at the Expo
- To reserve your organization’s space for the 2019 SCHEELS Health and Fitness Expo, complete our online application now!
- All exhibitors are required to submit a completed ST-19 form and certificate of insurance.
- Download a PDF of the ST-19 form now.
- E-mail the completed ST-19 form and certificate of insurance back to the Earth Day Run team.
- Booths must coincide with CentraCare’s commitment to make the healthy choice, the easy choice for people everywhere, everday through reliable, up-to-date health information.
- An Advisory Committee approves all booth requests related to health, wellness and food.