Become an Expo Vendor!
Get your name and product in front of 10,000-12,000 participants and spectators as part of Central Minnesota’s largest Health and Wellness Expo! To get started, follow these steps:
- Select the button below to reserve your organization’s space for the 2019 SCHEELS Health and Fitness Expo.
- All exhibitors are required to submit a completed ST-19 form and certificate of insurance. See the certificate of insurance requirements. (PDF)
- Download a PDF of the ST-19 form now. (PDF)
- E-mail the completed ST-19 form and certificate of insurance back to the Earth Day Run team.
- Booths must coincide with CentraCare’s commitment to make the healthy choice, the easy choice for people everywhere, everday through reliable, up-to-date health information.
- An Advisory Committee approves all booth requests related to health, wellness and food.
Virtual Race Bag: Electronic “Bag Stuffers”
Grow your marketing with the Earth Day Run! Register your business with our virtual coupon — or “stuffer” — which will be sent to over 5,000 athletes and their families to see and use throughout the weekend (and beyond!). This is a phenomenal option to get your brand and product directly in the hands of the people who should see it. The cost is $60 for vendors taking part in our expo. $100 for those not participating in our expo.
If you’d like to place a “stuffer” please complete registration with payment and create content of the “stuffer.” (Requires creating an account. Use the Placement Code received in your payment confirmation email to bypass payment step in the content builder.) Step by step instructions available here. For questions or if you experience problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.