Friday Parking Instructions
- Parking will be completely free downtown and in all neighborhoods.
- Metered parking will also be free throughout the day Friday.
- The following parking ramps will be opened up for access and will also be free:
- River’s Edge West Ramp – accessible from 5th Avenue North
- River’s Edge East Ramp – located underneath River’s Edge Convention Center.
- Grand Central Ramp – located directly across the front of River’s Edge Convention Center, next to the Courtyard by Marriott St. Cloud.
- Centre Square Ramp – located a few blocks away from River’s Edge Convention Center, accessible from 1st Street South
- There are some larger lots near the River’s Edge Convention Center and the SCHEELS Health & Wellness Expo that will be free.
Parking Options North of Downtown St. Cloud
Parking Options West of Downtown St. Cloud
Parking Options South of Downtown St. Cloud
Please Keep in Mind:
- Please keep in mind that the St. Germain Street bridge will be reduced to two lanes from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. for race festivities. The entire bridge will be closed during the Kids 1K, from 5:25 to 5:50 p.m. Review more Earth Day Run road closures information.
- If you need to cross the Mississippi River on Friday afternoon, review the Alternative Routes to Downtown St. Cloud information below.
Alternative Routes to Downtown St. Cloud
During Closures to the St. Germain Street Bridge in Downtown St. Cloud
- Crossing the Granite City Crossing Bridge (MN Highway 23) – located in Downtown St. Cloud just a few blocks south of the River’s Edge Convention Center.
- Access Downtown St. Cloud from the north by taking the Sauk Rapids Regional Bridge and following 9th Avenue North.
- Access Downtown St. Cloud from the south by taking University Avenue and crossing the University Bridge, then turning north onto 9th Avenue South. Follow this road into downtown.