Become an SCHEELS Health and Wellness Expo Vendor!
Get your name and product in front of 10,000-12,000 participants and spectators as part of Central Minnesota’s largest Health and Wellness Expo! To get started, follow these steps:
- Select the button below to reserve your organization’s space for the 2020 SCHEELS Health and Wellness Expo.
- All exhibitors are required to submit a completed ST-19 form and certificate of insurance. See the certificate of insurance requirements. (PDF)
- Download a PDF of the ST-19 form now. (PDF)
- E-mail the completed ST-19 form and certificate of insurance back to the Earth Day Run team.
- Booths must coincide with CentraCare’s commitment to make the healthy choice, the easy choice for people everywhere, everday through reliable, up-to-date health information.
- An Advisory Committee approves all booth requests related to health, wellness and food.
Virtual Race Bag: Electronic “Bag Stuffers”
Grow your marketing with the Earth Day Run! Register your business with our virtual coupon — or “stuffer” — which will be sent to over 5,000 athletes and their families to see and use throughout the weekend (and beyond!). This is a phenomenal option to get your brand and product directly in the hands of the people who should see it. The cost is $60 for vendors taking part in our expo. $100 for those not participating in our expo.
If you’d like to place a “stuffer”:
For questions or if you experience problems, please contact Jolene@stclouddowntown.com.